Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Two biggest issue

First, Eid al-Fitr without variety of never ending special TV shows is not Eid al-Fitr in Malaysia. And, it is the only chance for me to watch last year's Bahasa movies on cinema that I missed. Out of the blue, my Astro (local satellite tv provider) decoder went off this evening. Fork.

Second, to visit all aunts and uncles of both parents' side is a must. I am the type of people who easily feels ackward to communicate after long time no see. Or else, I will end up questioning them same lame questions which I surely would not remember all of the answers after 5 minutes. So, one of strategies to reduce the degree of ackward-ness is not going there alone. I used to follow my sister's family. But, this year, her 6 kids grow bigger and healthier and limit the car space.

Argh, I so need a wife.

Happy Eid al-Fitr people!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com