Friday, October 31, 2008

The doctor with Midas touch

Ma bought me 2 bags of 2 kilos Milo to be brought back to Jogja. Actually, they do sell Milo in Jogja but the taste is not the same. This is because Milo there is mixed with milk powder which altered the originality of its taste.

While transferring them into my bag, I found a pack of Nespray milk inside the plastic bag together with the Milos. It must be Ma's I thought.

"Take the milk with you too, it can keep your body fit" said Ma suddenly.

........
..............
....................

Ma, you are always my best doctor. I love you, always have, always will!

4 comments:

ada van de kamp said...

minum milo anda jadi sihat & kuat! =P

Kurt Kuden said...

yeee!!

ApeeN said...

ala sweet nyeh kurt.. mama ..mama .. mama.. mom's boy ..

kuden postkn 1 ice milo to surabaya

Kurt Kuden said...

hehe surabaya? sorry i dont share my milo hahahah

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com