Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The real intruder

Do you do double date?

If yes, do you enjoy it?

I think double date is over-rated.

There were two pairs of lovers and 1 single guy having lunch together at restaurant. So, which one was I? Duh! I was that lonely, single and talking to himself guy. Ha ha.

For your information, I just came back from double date. To be specific, I've gotten myself into double date of my cousins. Yes, I was intruding their dates. Ha ha. If I knew it was an offer to join them for lunch with their life-partners, I wouldn't accept it in the first place. It was not fun at all to pretend haven't finished drinking or read sms while the couples were busy romancing.

Anyway, thanks for the treat, dude! :)

2 comments:

ada van de kamp said...

tired of pretending eh?
nxt time dont forget to bring along ur partner..haha

Kurt Kuden said...

find me one laa haha

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com