Thursday, October 2, 2008

The previous title is rude. Sorry for my stupidity

DISCLAIMER

I DID NOT do hair REBONDING/STRAIGHTENING. Hair rebonding is a process where the chemical bonds in your hair are broken, rearranged and bonded again permanently using very strong chemicals. (source here)

I did hair SMOOTHENING (also known as RELAXING). It softens or relaxes natural curls or waves but may not make hair completely straight. For some people it will give a completely straightened look but for the majority of super curly or wavy tresses people, the results will be more relaxed than straightened. (source here) It calms my unruly hair!

Thank you to my classmates for educating me this.

I know I can't stop you, you and you from making fun with my new hair. Your versions of sarcasm are priceless. Well, what makes me feel better now is I do know rebonding and smoothing are two different things but, you don't.

Give comments/opinions or stating that you dislike is different from making fun/sarcasm. I do respect comments.

Happy Eid al-Fitr!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com