Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dilemma of The Hopeless

If you are a very good medical student unlike me, I don't think this is a problem when non-medical people assume you to know everything about health, diseases and drugs.

I love when people asking my medical opinion and I do feel honored about that, but what has made me feel unpleasant is the knowledge that I have is shallow.

I am so sorry.

No, I should feel sorry for myself. I am a fourth year medical student for God's sake.

I want to be a good doctor. Ameen

4 comments:

Juwita said...

u'll be a great doctor someday.
:D
good luck!

Kurt Kuden said...

:) thanks.. ameeennn

Sudam said...

Kurt,
It happens and every professionals face similar problems in their life. People assume this and that and become dead sure that this man knows everything about something that he professes or he studies. This is normal but when it reaches acute stage, the real problem starts there only. And professionals adapt them to this expectations of the laymen. I have and am facing this problem and i never leave and make them unhappy. And in this process i learn new things as to satisfy their requirement very often i am required to go through many reference books.

I wish you became a brilliant doctors with a midas touch.
Amen!!

Thanks

Kurt Kuden said...

Thanks Sudam, it is nice of you. :)
Yah, I should take this as another way for me to learn and prepare myself for future. Thanks Sudam

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com