Monday, October 20, 2008

I have problems with walking in the gray area of politeness

I thought I was polite. But I was wrong, politeness is always subjective. You cannot justify it based on one line. And, one line can lead you to anywhere, like it or not.

Actually, I did not know whether his/her feelings get hurt with my words or not, but I felt bad after that. You know you get a bad feeling in your stomach after doing things you are unsure about.

Whatever it is, it was my fault. That's a fact. Even though I did not mean it.

So I should be ready if I feel disturbed with people's words, because perhaps he/she does not mean it too. (what goes around comes around. Hee)

Yes, I did babbling a lot about people these days, but don't worry, I did not take them to heart. That was just my way to free my feelings. Yet, I still don't find it helps.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com