Monday, July 26, 2010

tik tok tik tok

I'll be running off my feet and putting my shoulder to the wheel because the real countdown has just begun and this, is the last turn of the screw. Seriously, I feel like screaming my lungs out now. Too many possibilities running through my head and most of them seem not very happy-ending to me. I am aware that I'm thinking way too much and pessimism is no way can help me outta here. I don't want to be frightened with my own shadow, so lets keep our fingers crossed so that my last department will knock my socks off!

Lots and lots of breakdown, feeling disheartened or disgusted I'll be encountering along the way but for the next 2 months, I've promised to myself to not wearing my heart on my sleeves. My sands of time is running out, so I guess I should always keep myself on track. Nonsense, they can just kiss my behind.

And yes, I am expecting big from this department. I can't wait to finish this off and say, God, I'm so want to be an internist!

Department fourteen (the very last one!): Internal Medicine

2 comments:

Keyla Hendrik said...

life is beautiful. I sometimes have so many things in my mind that I really want to make them possible in this life. The fact is that I just need to work hard, pray to god and hope a better thing in the future. Wish you luck in this life

Kurt Kuden said...

:) thanks very much for the thought and for dropping by as well. Wish you all the best and great success ahead!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com