Saturday, August 21, 2010

look at the stars, look how they shine at you

It is either being a man with plain emotions is actually difficult or is it me that I am not man enough. To be frank, the latter sounds much like me. I've had promised to myself not to wear my heart on the sleeves this time, but peeps, it was much more difficult than said. I've had to suck up lots of awkward/inappropriate moments and the worse part is, some were the result of my fault and I've had to struggle just to taste my own medicine. Well at least, there were lessons I have learned. With many hearts to take care of, sometimes you cannot always be too much self-centered because the world is just not moving around you, man.

To cut long story short, previous weeks have not been quite nice to me.

On the other note, things actually is turning upside down. Piles of works are waiting and stacks of chapters need to be covered. Everything and everything must be settled by Oct, 11 and this has put me in a difficult zone, since my final exam is only two weeks before deadline. I am seriously keeping my fingers crossed now so that it can be done in only one go, Amen. If everything runs well, on Oct, 27 I'll be attending my oath-taking ceremony and going back to Malaysia on the next two days for good.

It is fifth week already and still have another 5 to kill kill bang bang!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com