Saturday, August 28, 2010

not care two straws

We are neighbors and our mother-tongues share a lot in common but there are some that can be very misleading to such inappropriate context because of the different meanings.

I have an example.

In my place, the word bubar means 'to abrogate or call off' but here, it is a short form of buka bareng which literally means 'breaking of fasting together'. Speaking of which, that was what we had this evening! We went to Nanamia Pizza where my drinks was awesome, the pizzas were phenomenon and not to forget, my oven baked potato was legendary! But, the most important was having those with your local friends without feeling intimidated for the recent crisis that erupted between our countries. The best part was that we still can laugh over the same pan of pizzas when no one had to feel disheartened. On the recent problem, lets those who know way better than us do their job.

To my fellow group-mates, I know I've never been a good team-mate to you, but seriously you guys surely will be missed.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com