Thursday, August 26, 2010

working with superior


How I wish my superiors in future are all casual and laid back creatures so I don't have to literally bow down everytime talking to them. Not to say I am giving no respects but, I believe some people just has corrupted the definition of politeness which results to a unnecessary tension or not-so-friendly atmosphere of junior-senior communication. For me, insulting or shouting at them is rude but stopping and stooping whenever you are walking by them on the same hallway is simply ridiculous and nonsense. Small talk and friendliness are harmless, though.

I'm pretty sure workload and responsible as a houseman is stressful enough, so to work and learn with people in an unfriendly vibe is not very much helpful I guess.

photo credit here

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com