Wednesday, July 7, 2010

it's just another stop in my life

Do you know how it feels to see your first niece enjoying her first day as an undergraduate student while you are still here and haven't finished your first degree yet? I feel OLD, very old indeed. Anyhow, all the best to you, young lady for all the venture ahead and please, never stop making us proud!

Ainur and her high-school friends.

Speaking of which, I am on my way to make you and our family proud too. It's getting closer and closer and seriously, time now is moving extremely fast for which sometime I wish I can freeze few seconds so that I can get myself more prepared. But, life is about series of unexpected events, so to hell with it and let's face it!

I've just wrapped up my ear, nose and throat department and now enrolling myself into public health for another two weeks. I've had a good time in ENT with doctors, residents and of course, my awesome fellow group-mates. We've gained a lot of new experiences there, from the simplest common cold or executing cotton bud out of your ear canal to the calamitous Wegener's syndrome that horribly destroyed your nose.

Department twelve: Us, trying to charade ear, nose and throat.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com