Sunday, July 25, 2010

hair-cut

For people like me (who are not very much good-looking), you should be extra careful for experiments or changes that you do on yourself. This is because we are living in a cruel world and the game we are playing now is deadly knock-out. So, the result will always be either you'll turn out just O.K or ... absolutely filthy hideous! That's all. Anyway, there are numerous times I actually scored the latter and yes, I'm slightly proud of this.

People around me might have known me well for crazy phases of hair-do that I have for this 5 years. Longish, wavy, spikey, short, mo-hawk, semi-mo-hawk, straight, skin-head etc surely have made everyone cringe, but to my defense, they are only for fun's sake and I am not trying to impress anyone.

But for my new hair-cut that I've just had today, is exclusively for my upcoming department which is not very cool with long hair male doctor *sigh*

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com