Saturday, July 24, 2010

colony

This is not easy for me. I ran out of words after she imparted me the news. Now, life ahead seems bleaker with each passing moment since yesterdays have taught us that the way we working wasn't working. Before people jump to a lot of conclusions, let me get this very straight. I have nothing personal with them. They are all good, in fact very good I must say. But too bad, I am not very cool about that. Very simple, huh? (and hell yes, very hoggish too!)

To think back, there were times I actually used to pray for those and I guess God has just answered me. He is doing His job, for which I am pretty sure He always has a better plan for us, if we only take the time and be patient. But if this is some kind of test God giving me, He will never put more on us who can't bear.

Wish me luck!

post-script: i hate nobody. period.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com