Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vamos vamos

I am not into football. I've been playing few times before and very damn sure I suck at kicking/holding/dribbling/passing the ball. It is just thing that I could not do like the back of my hand. Pity me!

Anyhow, it is world cup season and you wouldn't be surprised if I am really crazy about it now. In fact, I don't remember ever since I've started to fan Argentina and Netherlands national team this much. Both for me has come up with totally different tactics and strategies which incredibly have been proved in previous international qualification/friendship matches that they are there and ready to fight for the title this year. Both have great line up and both are top-notch and now, I am just rooting any of them to walk away with the cup. Waka waka!

the waltz instructor

photo credit here

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com