Monday, September 1, 2008

A tribute to weirds

I have been tagged by N.K. about weird things of myself.

So here they are:

1. I think kitten's meow is irritating.

2. Family (except nieces and nephews) calls me Kero. When texting them, I use Kuden. But, whenever we have conversation, I use 'kita'. Neither Kero nor Kuden.

3. Besides my ex-girlfriend, the only person I use Kuden when talking is with my cousin Yi.

4. I used to be scared of lightning and thunder. I cried and hugged my ustazah's legs when I was standard 6.

5. The best way to eat nasi lemak and nasi goreng is poured with half-cooked egg.

6. When it is the time to get new hair-cut, I am the laziest man in the world.

7. I eat quite fast.

8. My all time celebrity crush is Renee Zellwegger.

9. When I was in primary school, I used to think that I have Chinese blood and my mother's Chinese name is Sally.

10. I watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai more than you thought.

11. I love sleeping while watching television.

12. My cell phone is Nokia 1100 which I think the most out-dated in my batch. Proud of it.

13. My default ringtone is 'Suasana Hari Raya' song. And, I haven't changed it for 2 years (errr.. not so sure)

14. I do not share my Milo with others. Haha

Not weird enough? Read the last one.

15. Some friends call me 'weirdo'

Happy Fasting people!

4 comments:

NKxvii said...

9. When I was in primary school, I used to think that I have Chinese blood and my mother's Chinese name is Sally.

HAHAHAHAHAA
apehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal???

Anonymous said...

10. I watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai more than you thought.

Wow. That sure took some guts!

Anyway, came here from NK's. Nice blog, :)

akma nurain fairuz said...

weh..apsal ade blog baru x habaq?
dahlah dulu time memula buka english blog pun x bgtau aku.aku yg terjumpe sendiri.ni pun nasibla wordpress ku yg canggih dpt detect.

sedih weh.bdk2 lain ko bgtau,aku apsal x?kate kwn??sob sob..

sedih lah.ingat nak maki hamun dlm protected post,tp sbb ni bln ramadhan,jadi aku pun menahan diri le..:(

ha!lagi satu!

AKU NAK KASUT AKU!!!huhu

Anonymous said...

#4 - is it for real ??? ok i approved your entry to weirdo's hall of fame.

#10 - what makes u watched the KKHH repeatedly ... is it KAJOL or RANI MUKHERJEE !!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com