Saturday, September 6, 2008

Umbrella

I went through old photos collection in my laptop. And suddenly, this picture hit me right then and there.


This was taken during our first year when friends from Bandung, Indonesia paid us a visit here. We were at Borobudur Temple, Jogjakarta and as you can see all of us shading ourselves under those colorful umbrellas, the weather was quite unfriendly. Yet, we were still having fun!

Sheep! I was so skinny during that time. Thank God I am fatter now.

photo credit Helwa's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weh kuden ...
selamat berpuasa ...
nanti aku pi jogja ...
bleh bawak aku jalan2 ???

Kurt Kuden said...

Insya-allah kalau time mg mr, aku ada di jogja n jadual dok padat. tp gane2 pun royak la dulu sblm mr. Selamat berpuasa jugok -)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com