Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Now I can tune guitar by myself

I do not consider myself musically-talented. To be precise, I am somewhat a slow-learner. And tone deaf too.

Yes, I am telling you the truth.

I have joined classical guitar lessons for more than one-year, but still having difficulties to differentiate two distinctive notes. And this, irritates me so much. I can't even tune my own guitar.

So, I bought this.

It is BOSS's TU-80 Tuner & Metronome. This was the best thing I could have done. It works beautifully. And the metronome, it helps me to control myself from being out-tempo. You know, I always do that too. Sigh.

Anyway, good news for slow learners and tone-deafs out there. These so called disorders are curable! (YAHOO!) We will eventually get better at it, but we just need to learn the right way to do it.

With practises, we can get better! Believe it.

photo credit here

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com