Tuesday, July 29, 2008

vs Chuck

House succeed grab my attention and seduce me to watch the series back to back. It amuses me with much things that beyond my knowledge. And put a smile on my face in a very very rare occasion when they mention terms that I have had a glance in text books. Feels like you really not wasting your first three years of medical student. Hoho.

And suddenly came Chuck.


Our first meeting was when 'he fought with the sizzling shrimps'. And I am hooked. Chuck is charming, funny and blended with suspense and actions. It is really a kick to watch. And last night was the final episode of first season. No more 'Chuckles' on Monday night.

Well Chuck, you wow me. And leave House and his colleagues behind. Congrats.

Second season is on Sept 28. This nerd can't wait for it.

photo credit here

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com