Thursday, July 31, 2008

super-corn

Getting bored with air batu campur? Read this.


Awesome, I tell you. AWESOME!!!

A bowl of air jagung, (shaved ice mixed with corn and milk) at Kak Na's, Gong Badak is groaty to the max. If you are a regular visitor to Terengganu, or local people and looking for a nice new taste of hi-tea, set a spell to Kak Na's small and modest stall in Gong Badak. The stall is small but, the taste of air jagung 'rocks!'.

They serve pisang goreng (fried banana banana fritters) and laksa Penang there too. Give them a whirl.

post-script: Thanks to Marwan for correcting me the correct words of pisang goreng.

photo credit goes to cousin and his Sony Ericsson W700i



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best gler..nak sket

Anonymous said...

the other words for "pisang goreng" is banana fritters instead of fried banana.
good luck with your engish but please do not forget your roots and malay languange ...
btw air batu jagung is very famous in my place too.
keep in touch with me,ok?

Kurt Kuden said...

haxe, haha sila-sila

marwan, owh eh.. don't know that.. waaaa.. thank u thank u! I really appreciate that!
Dont worry, my favorite language is still Bahasa Melayu. And I blog in BM as well, feel free to visit www.hokkuden.blogspot.com
Thanks!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com