Sunday, July 27, 2008

I can't wait for the 215th day of 2008

I do not blame the state government for no any cineplex built in town after two big companies terminated their businesses more than twenty years ago. For me, it has its own positive and negative opinions which you people can figure them out by yourselves.

And I will not stand up or lead an illegal demonstration along the road to plead particular body to build us, movie maniacs a cineplex and cry my heart out days and night. But, if there was one, I would not think twice. Buy ticket and enjoy movies as much as possible. :)

I hate to say this but, 'the bat is back'.

Sob sob..

Whilst The Dark Knight has swooped into theatres and got great responses from moviegoers all over the world, I am desperately counting days to August 3 to go back to Jogjakarta and praying that Batman will be still screened.

But. Think of all previous Batmans that I watched from cds and tv and never at cinema. Was I asking why then? And if not, how dare I start questioning it now.

But, I so want to see The Joker.

photo credit here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you see the movie yet? How was it? I haven't. Too expensive for us, so we decided to wait for the dvd to be out. Care to put your review on the movie in your blog, Kurt.

Kurt Kuden said...

:( not yet kak! Probably, next week! hUhu cant wait to write more about it.. thanks!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com