Wednesday, April 28, 2010

post exam syndrome

my exam is over. i screwed up here and there but o what the heck, holiday is just way important to me. and talking about how idiot was i just now is really destroying the mood. i was startling like a 5 year old boy and sweating like a pig inside his room. all this while, i have been busy preparing myself with everything about immature senile cataract but end up getting bombarded with questions of congenital cataract which is apparently obviously not my cup of tea. anyway, a big thank you to my generous examiner who really loves me so much and still passes me. i think he might see a good fortune in me. bah!

post-script: when i was telling you i have been busy preparing myself with everything about IMSC, it was actually a big lie.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com