Tuesday, April 27, 2010

life is a roller coaster

peeps. i thought life is easy. but i was wrong. life is utter difficult i must say. and i thought 2010 will promise me lots of good things but apparently i have been offered with lots of breakdown for the past 4 months. i have no idea how many times i have mentioned to myself "i am at the lowest point of my life''. i bitch about almost everything, especially when it comes to outside rotation. everything seems unpleasant to me. bed, hostel, water, weather, food, oh i am like the bitchiest cry baby bitch boy ever. but, at the end of the day, i know i just secretly miss my hometown so bad.

anyhow, i am in holiday week now but argh screw exam, i have to see my examiner, an ophthalmologist tomorrow morning. eyes are just too micro for me which make things crystal-clear that i will not make a good ophthalmologist. period.


Department ten: Ophthalmology

photo credit here

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com