Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't be shy to go out

My bowel movement is in its difficult stage. It comes together with abdominal bloating/distension. What a perfect combination! I have tried things to relieve it. I even forced myself to fart, but it turned out to be an awful experience. I drank gallons of water too which caused my urinary system actively working rather than my bowel. Sit-up exercise does not help. Some said banana can help, but some also said it can worsen my constipation. Then, I ate a half comb of banana last night, but nothing, NOTHING happened at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've had the exact experience too! it's so uncomfortable it's horrifying! i've tried everything but nothing helped!

one day i ate an assumed to be contaminated bread, my stomach hurts so bad at first but after that 'they' were all coming out followed by a massive diarrhea caused by the bread i ate earlier. hahaha

so i guess you should try eating expired stuff now. hahaha

Kurt Kuden said...

Oh my worldddd! is rotten bread reallyy good for digestive in some way?? But seriously, i have no guts to eat bread with mould on it.. No way! kepam, u really can join fear factor show.. u are crazy

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com