Monday, January 26, 2009

My cousin Mimie asked me these

To be honest, I don't do tags but, please do not misunderstand me. I have nothing against tags or those who enjoy doing it. *Peace!*

7 qualities of my dream girl
1. take care and fulfill her solats
2. crazy - we are crazy about each other
3. she is there to cool me down, when I am mad
4. when I am down, she is there
5. love my parents
6. partner-in-crime
7.

7 crushes
1. Renee Zelwegger
2. Reese Whitterspoon
3. Kate Winslet
4.
5.
6.
7.

7 feelings about dating a girl I like
1. conscious
2. scared
3. palpitation
4. asking stupid lame questions
5. euphoria
6.
7.

7 special places to visit with my life partner
1. cineplex
2. cooking class
3. cycling in park
4.
5.
6.
7.

7 special gifts to her
1. an umbrella?
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

7 songs to be sung to her
1. I Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow
2.
3. Jangan Tinggal Daku - P. Ramlee
4. Anugerah Terindah Yang Pernah Ku Miliku - Sheila On 7
5.
6.
7.

Now, what are with the blanks?

I just let life to fill in them because life is always full of surprise, isn't it?

6 comments:

cik_mimie said...

eleh..jwb xpenoh pon..hehe..
mati akal ke tuan doktor??
:)

Kurt Kuden said...

definitely maybe.. ;P

Anonymous said...

weh apsal umbrella as a special gift? fikir creative and unique la tu. u seriously need some help dude! (with the gift, of course. hehe)

Kurt Kuden said...

hahaha umbrella is girl's bestfriend ok..

toybesh! said...

i think u left jessica simpson on ur crushes list *ahahhahaa*

Kurt Kuden said...

haha! how could i forget herr!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com