Friday, March 28, 2008

Bismillah

P Hsia told me to blog in English. I nodded my head and say, yes.

But it made me think, this is not that easy. I scared to blog in English.

The problem is not because I don't want to blog in English, but I really cannot write English properly with perfect tenses and variety of bombastic words. This is one of my biggest problem; English. I hate seeing myself talking or writing in English. I found myself 'funny'.

I told P Hsia that I even could not start blogging if I use English. I will be getting stuck in the middle of writing and blocking myself from expressing my true feeling. P Hsia just being as sweet as usual, "Write like you talk"

You may call me insane, talking alone and no response, but hey! It really helped! In fact, I can finish my 'muqaddimah' post even I can smell 'my standard 1 English' here.

But, please. please, please people, I really need your help to positively support me improving my English. Do leave comments and sit back. This will take some time.

*muqaddimah - introduction

7 comments:

Phaik Hsia said...

Way to go, Kuden!

Never, ever be afraid to be wrong, that's how we learn...k? =)

I'm learning too, really need to improve my language competency before it deteriorates further...hehe

All the best yar, keep the posts coming...i am sitting back and looking forward to your updates in English...hehe...

See you around! =)

Kurt Kuden said...

Ho! Ho! Thanks P Hsia!! It s such a greeeeeaaaaaaaat help..

i feel so excited and cant wait to update! Thank u thank u!

Anonymous said...

Your English is coming along just fine. Your spelling is much beter than many people I know that have English as a first language.

Just relax a little, your English will gradually develop. Don't worry at all, it's nice to have a challenge to face in life.

toybesh! said...

updates n more updates.no limit to wut u can achieve!=)

Kurt Kuden said...

tony hogan, thank u so much. I really appreciate it. Hopefully, i can conquer this challenge; English

toybesh, huhu! Thanks my sifoo, my sista, my mentor! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hallo Kurt, thank you for coming by my blog and commenting. Have you seen snow?

P Hsia gave you good advice there. Your English is good enough, and will develop in time as you practice. Let me put it this way you can speak and write in English, and I cannot speak and write your language. You are doing really well. Keep practising.
best regards to you.

Kurt Kuden said...

ainelivia, thank you very much! English is an important language. Somemore, most people in my country can speak and write English very well. But, I found that I took time for myself to finish one entry. Thank you very much. Your comment means a lot to me!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com