Sunday, November 14, 2010

a day before merapi's first eruption

i've skipped a lot of important phases of my life here. one of them is the fact that i've graduated and officially no longer a medical student. it was a big thing actually had happened to me since i've been tagged as a student for twenty freaking years.

while many people at my age are driving their own cars, enjoy strolling with spouses and kids at park and malls, exhausted looking at bills and taxes, i am to be seen sweating on upcoming exams, overspending his scholarship money that eat him alive and leave him penniless, stalking people on facebook and envy friends because it is so easy for them to get this and that. and now, yeay! me, i am a step away from those stages.

anyhow, all the years of sweat, tears, hardwork(?), laughter has paid off! Alhamdulillah.. and allow me to share with you some photos of my oath-taking ceremony on last October 27.








and i swear i will never stop making you proud.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com