Monday, February 1, 2010

The tweety

If I am ever an active Twitter, today will be the day I tweet for like every 5 minutes or less whining on how devastating my current life is, and these are some of them:

I skipped my dental appointment on purpose.

I think I've to watch my waistline back. It's getting hideous I tell you.

I say my financial status is at crucial. Another penny spent will cost me bankruptcy.

I do not want to meet dr Ahmad at any costs. I haven't studied and that darned facebook is the culprit.

I am indecisive between to cut or not to cut my unruled hair.

I did not reload my prepaid balance because I have insufficient savings. Oh dear me.

I feel like puking when reading at my own Twitter now. This made me hate my life very very much.

I think I should stop now.

Good night.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com