Sunday, September 6, 2009

Enough sedation

Finally, I've met the super-tiring department - Anesthesiology.

It was insanely tiring I tell you. For everyday, Monday to Saturday, you have to be in meeting room at 0630 sharp and going back just after 4 or 5 pm. Too bad if you were ER on duty and had to assist 2 or 3 operations from midnight till dawn. Urgh. Can you imagine how cranky I am on the next day?

My day? Ruined. My dinner plan with friends? Evaporated.

Well, that depends on your tolerance level. For me, I am very sure, my limit is extreme-low. Anesthesiologist will obliviously not suit me well, even tho the knowledge of this field is so interesting. In fact, your role in operation room is much important than those surgeons. You have to be responsible on what flaws that might happen because of them but if the operation succeed, just do not dream to get congratulated. You are invisible. Unseen.

1 comments:

jojo said...

the unsung hero

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com